Translate in your Native Language

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

You Can Be A Expert Seamstress In No Time


 
 
 
Did you ever look at someones dress and wish you can make one or have one???Are you tired of paying so much money to the Tailor for stitching your Clothing??? Are you fed up with a fit of your dress, blouse kameez your not happy with??  Do you want to Stitch a stunning salwar kameez you've seen on a Bollywood Actress like Kareena, Or Aishwariya???..
.Well then you've come to the right place.. Because I'm Naz and im going to help you through this wonderful little journey of sewing..

Apart from being a FOOD FANATIC, and a  Dedicated  Food BLOGGER I take extra pride in my sewing I do everyday. I learned how to sew from My mom who Is a Professional Seamstress/Tailor and she has been sewing for more than 35 years.." So I got your back with all the  tricks and tips"

 I will be posting simple tutorials about Cutting and then Stitching Your clothing.. Basically Salwar Kameez, Aline dresses, Anarkalis, Chooridars, Lenghas, even Cholis, and kids Clothing...
I myself learn from hands on projects, with a little guidance... So I'm going to guide you with every step down the road...My videos are going to be quick and super easy... Now let me tell you, Your feedback, questions and Comments are going to be tremendously important.. TO let me know how you guys are understanding...IF their is some part you don't understand, or cant figure out "Just leave me a comment or email me at myloveforsewing@gmail.com I usually check in every 2 hours...Lets do this Together, and have fun...


You Can Do Wonders!!!! When you learn how to sew
 

You will be able to learn quick basics of Salwar Kameez.. How to cut with a pattern or with a Tape Measurer..


Making a ALine Dress is so simple and Easy. Its such a trending fashion these days... Plus it feels so good on your body,, Give it a try.. I have so many and love them...


I will guide you step by step on how to make a simple trouser or you can call it a Lounge trouser, or simply call them PJ"S Pajamas... These trouser Pants are so comfortable especially if there made out of a rayon type of fabric... Relaxing on the couch with a cup of coffee feels great in this Trouser Pants...

Once you learn how to sew basic salwar kameez, you will have so many ideas for so many designs, and fashion... You can make clothes for weddings, party's, even proms and big functions.. I made this yellow salwar kameez for a  mehndi function last year...

Their are so many laces, buttons, piping etc, you can stitch on to your clothing....That makes them look so beautiful...
 
 
Stay tuned for exciteing and simply fun tutorials and post on how to sew your own Clothing..and don't forget to follow me by email, and like my page on facebook so you don't miss any new post...
p.s don't forget to follow me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Hijabisewsandsocanyou?ref=hl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment